Oct 17, 2012

Hi ladies. I have to tell you I am hating the new set up for Blogger. Blah. I mean, I really hate it. I know I've been gone a while but I was mourning (and still am) a loss of a family member. I'm much better now and ready to come back and post a little more regularly. I haven't been using my MSM at all, or oils or pretty much anything over this month. I just managed to keep my Hair moisturized and protected my ends. I decided to straighten my Hair yesterday because I was curious at the length and needed to trim my ends. I admit, hair has been the last thing on my mind so I slacked but I wouldn't say big time. I couldn't let my ends turn into big crunchy messes. No. No way. So I do have some current length check pics dated 10/17. I literally just took them 5 minutes ago. Before I post those though, do you know some person had the nerve to report my blog post? LOL all the way back from February about cowashing no less. I hate cowashing anyway so I just deleted the post. I'm not here for drama. I never claimed the article was mine, or written by me so whatever. Imagine how hard I rolled my eyes when I saw the complaint. I wonder what they're going to complain about next. Anyway back to hair news: My current hair length as of October 17th, 2012:
I don't have too many pics because I slammed my Ipod Touch on the concrete and well, it takes funky pics now. I still look like I'm about 1 1/2 inches from APL. It may take longer because I can't deal with funny,fuzzy, thin looking ends. If you notice I got my hair way too straight yet again. I don't like it this straight at all. Blah. But what's done is done. I even had the temperature on 250 (the lowest setting) 1 1/2 passes and this is what I got. Ok ladies, I'll be writing you next month. I still have pretty much the same regimen as I always have had. I'll just try to be a bit more consistent now as much as I can. Ciao ladies :) Product reviews coming soon

6 comments:

  1. Hope things get better for you. Sorry you were reported. Maybe they did it out of boredom or maybe you just forgot to link back to the original article. Either way, brush it off and keep moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for God's strength for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that things will get better for you. Your ends looks great to me...stay encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies :) it was rough that month after, but I know that God allows things for a reason and I'm happy to be alive. I really am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ::HUGS::

    Your hair looks great!! :)
    Hope all is well there!

    ReplyDelete