Apr 5, 2011

April 4th,Monday and Tuesday

Yesterday I still had in my 2 strand twists so I just moisturized at night w ORS Moisturizing Lotion and sealed with Indian Hemp Oil + EVCO and then tied down for the Night.

Today since I know tomorrow is wash day,I'm going to saturate my scalp with JBCO after M&S'ing my Hair. I noticed today that I have some buildup in my hair.That never happened before and I think it's because I moisturized and sealed with the 2 strand Twists and that's what caused it to flake. Gross, anyway, not doing braidouts or 2 strand twists.I'm too lazy and as easy as they were to put in, I just don't have the patience.I'll be doing fat plaits ,French rolls,French braids, buns for my Protective Styling. I attempted to just m&s and oil the scalp w JBCO and tie it w Scarf, but Ireally over did it w the Oil,so I decided to baggy my head and put a fresh scarf over the plastic caps(2)

Need this week:
Plastic Bobby pins to pin up my hair
Wave Nouveau
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Moisturizer (the big one)
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment