Jan 30, 2012

Product Review: Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Lotion & Wave Nouveau Finishing Mist

Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Lotion

What can I say about this? I absolutely love this stuff. Now, when I started my Hair Journey almost a year ago, I admit I OD'd on it and ended up with a slight Protein Overload. But you know what? I learned my lesson and never gave it up. I use this product for 3 or 4 days, and a Non-Protein Water based Moisturizer on the other days in the Week. It has a little Protein(Hydrolized Wheat Protein)to be exact.

The consistency is a bit thick. Not too thick,but enough to coat your Hair strands. Warning: do not use too much, your Hair will be heavy LOL. a Quarter sized or less amount is more than enough to moisturize with trust me. This is another one of my Staple products. Now if you need something similar but you prefer a Spray and no Protein then:

Wave Nouveau Finishing Mist is for you!

This product is what I use when I'm not using the regular Wave Nouveau. The ingredients are similar to the Lotion, except it does not contain Protein. I love that and the fact that its more of a light liquid Spray. It isn't thick and sprays wonderfully out of the bottle. The smell is very pleasant and it's very light on my Hair.

My rating for both products are 10. For me they're perfect.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought some of this yesterday (the lotion) based on your review. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete