Apr 18, 2012

I've been MIA but i'm back :D

Ok, i will work on the banners for the blogs today and tomorrow
I'm starting a Sulfur challenge with the Hairlista FB group and it starts May 1st. I am excited. I cannot believe NJOY (hair forum guru) is getting 1 in per month. Unreal! So I want to try it. My Hair has been breaking lately, so I'm doing a Protein treatment with Egg today. I have mixed my Egg w JBCO and Grapeseed Oil. Applied egg, plastic cap for 10-15 min and then wash with Moisturizing Shampoo and then DC and either Airdry or Blow dry on Cool. I did wash my Hair yesterday but my Hair is crying out for a Protein treatment so it must be done. Hope everyone is well. So to recap:

Working on Banners now
New Product reviews coming soon
Sulfur Challenge coming in May 2012

and for now that's pretty much it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment