Apr 6, 2012

Wash day, Only trim of the year (yep you read it right :) & my 1st Oil Rinse :)

I'm going to also in addition to the GHE, incorporate Oil rinses to my Shampoo. I think it will help my Hair to be even softer and more manageable. I found how to do them on Hairlista and this is what my wash day will consist of from now on.

Oil Rinse

Shampoo
Rinse with warm water
Coat hair only with your favourite oil (pay particular attention to your ends)
Rinse with warm water (optional)
Apply conditioner/deep conditioner
Rinse with warm water

---------


so far I've :
prepooed with EVOO
Washed
Applied generous amounts of EVOO, EVCO, Grapeseed Oil, a tiny bit of Amla and tiny bit of Peppermint mixed in a plastic bottle
Sitting under dryer for about 15-20 min
Rinse
DC w HE Color me Crazy Conditioner + EVCO w Heat
Rinse
ACV Rinse
Apply Leave Ins
Heat Protectant
Blow Dry on Cool/Warm
and then i'll flat iron

hope this turns out good. Pics once I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment