May 10, 2012

Yesterday/Today Hair update

Yesterday was wash day. I usually make a big production of it and post all the steps here but frankly, I was being lazy as far as blogging (hehe). I have incorporated a light Protein treatment weekly and trimmed my hair real good and will be trimming on the regular (every 4-6 mths) from now on. I used VHF last night and tonight and honestly, I'm not liking how it makes my hair feel. It's heavy, greasy and I don't even mind the smell. If it works, i'll stay with it. At this point my tube is almost done and in all honesty, I don't think I'm going to re-purchase it. I hate grease and this stuff is just too much for me. I can deal w the Sulfur oil and it's heavy as well,but I've seen the results with that. Im not sure about the VHF though. I haven't seen too many people on my hair forums that have gotten good results from it. If any of you ladies know someone who got good results with VHF, let a Sista know! Anyhow, I think this will be my last week using that stuff on my Scalp. I've officially had enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment